Your DreamTrip includes 8 days and 7 nights in Wyoming and South Dakota, as well as:
• Guided walking tour at Yellowstone National Park.
• Visit to Buffalo Bill Center of the West.
• Horseback riding at The Ranch at Ucross.
• Tour at Devils Tower National Monument.
• Ride on Kevin Costner’s Original Deadwood Tour.
• Full day at Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse.
• 7 breakfasts and 3 dinners with wine.
• Transportation included for all tours.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the resort for your arrival flight
is Jackson Hole Airport (JAC), approximately 9 miles (14.5 kilometers) away, and the closest commercial airport from the lodge for your departure flight
is Denver International Airport (DEN), approximately 365 miles (587 kilometers) away. Please note: You’ll arrive at Denver International Airport at 4:30 p.m.
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.Airport Transfers
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Jackson Hole Airport (JAC) to Rustic Inn Creekside Resort & Spa at Jackson Hole on September 25, timing based on flight details provided*.
State Game Lodge to Denver International Airport (DEN) on October 2, arriving at the airport at 4:30 p.m.**
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE
by June 20.Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
*We recommend you arrive by 4 p.m. as the welcome dinner starts at 6 p.m.
**We recommend you book a late departure flight as the group will arrive at the airport at 4:30 p.m.