The Astor Crowne Plaza is positioned perfectly at the bustling corner of Canal and Bourbon streets in the Big Easy’s famed French Quarter. The rooftop of the hotel offers sweeping views of downtown and Bourbon Street, allowing one to visually take in the brilliant sights and sounds of New Orleans .Hotel features:
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
• 1 heated rooftop swimming pool (open seasonally and weather-permitting).
• 1 fitness center.
• Valet parking: US$46 per day. US$10 additional tax for oversized vehicles.Run of House Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 4 adults.
• 49-inch, high-definition flat-screen television.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Custom-made mattresses with foam and feather pillows.
• Refrigerators available upon request and at an additional charge (limited availability).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
739 Canal St.
New Orleans, LA 70130, U.S.A.
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.